1st things 1st....

So....

What do you do when you want a job? You see who's hiring. Which is exactly what i did. I looked on monster.com, jobungle, jobsri.com, yourmomsfavoritejob.com etc etc etc.... and found that Keller Williams in Cranston was hiring.

Funny little side story.... a dude from Keller Williams sold me my house back in the day. Like 1oo years ago in 2005. And it was a SHIT SHOw... on both sides of the story. Seller and buyer. This is part of the reason i want to be a realtor. Because i had such a bad experience and it should have been really cool.

Back to 2017... i met with Mindy. She is super awesome! She met with me, even tho i didnt have my license and let me know all the steps i needed to get my license.

Step 1... Go to School.....

Mindy suggested Rhode Island Association of Realtors (RIAR). She said if she sent over a paper i would get a discount and she even had the schedule. Which said i couldnt start for 3 weeks.......

Now, you can imagine at this point i wanna start school yesterday and im sick of being poor. now there are a few schools in RI and a few online schools that you can get a groupon for. RI does not accept online classes. So that was out. I tried to contact the couple of other schools, which had really bizarre websites... and it took a while for them to get back to me. So, that was out....

I ended up waiting the few weeks and going to RIAR. I am very glad i did. They are the mecca for real estate in RI. Everyone who does anything real estate has to go through there at one time or another. And all these big to do RI people live there.

You have to take 45 hours of class. Super impatient me wanted to do it in a week. But i would have had to wait until April and if i started the regular classes on the asap i would be done before that. So i did... and I learned so much.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why?

Dinner tonight march 29th 2o17