Why?

this is me.....


and this is my family....

So... I left my last life working for Macy's in June and realized it was time to get out there and start making money again.  Apparently you need money to have and do the things you want.  Lame!  I know....

I started applying for jobs in the nonprofit world, but apparently they want you to have some experience event tho i would be perfect at it.  AND I'm the nicest person in the world.  Then i remembered that i had had a conversation with my husband about what i wanted to do when i was done with school.  (Im finishing my masters in adult education...btw.  Although you would never know it by the way i spell and my sentence structure)  And asshole me said... keep going to school.  Real estate school.... so i figured, fuck it!  Why not do it now?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner tonight march 29th 2o17

1st things 1st....